This page contains a number of important documents for use by mentors, incumbents and parishes in conducting surveys and developing their action points. Each document is described on the left and can be downloaded via the links on the right.
Start: How should we begin?
- Read 'All by itself' Anglican and Colour Your World with Natural Church Development. Links to these books can be found on the NCD books for purchase page.
- Introduction to the 8EQs (video)
- NCD Cycle Manual
Assess: Where are we now?
- Coventry 8EQs Participant's Survey Form (sometimes referred to as the "green" form)
- Coventry Incumbent/Facilitator's Form
- Please print this single-sided to aid data entry. Do not reduce it to A5, and please ensure that each survey form is securely stapled together in the top left hand corner and in the right order
- Overview of the NCD cycle
- NCD Timeline and Document Map
- Key Stages in the NCD cycle
- Briefing sheet prior to 1st visit
- Survey Day Briefing Sheet
- Template Email
Discern: Where are we heading?
Plan: How will we get there?
- A Guide to Goal-setting
- How to Create Personal and Team Attitude Goals
- Creating Attitudes Goals 'images'
- Survey Response
Act: Do it!
Signpost people to resources on our website page to help maintain momentum.
Reflect: How did it go?
Learn from your experiences and go again!