How do I complain?

You might want to complain if you consider the actions or behaviour of a person or organisation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable. By making a complaint you are seeking an apology and/or the resolution of a problem.

However, before you begin, please read the page entitled "Do I complain or whistleblow?"

Who or what do you want to complain about?

If your complaint is about a member of the clergy, please click here.

Otherwise, please click the following links for a complaint about

If your complaint is about anything else, our Director of Communications will be pleased to point you to the most appropriate person.  Please contact

Graeme Pringle
Tel: 07507 196495

Powered by Church Edit