Ideas: The Children's Society have developed lots of resources that you can use in different ways. Here are a few:
- Online Christingle service - Ideas and resources to run a service live or pre-recording for your local school or community.
- Craft bags - Including all the elements of the Christingle to be sent into schools or homes for people to build their Christingle during your service. Alternatively you could send it with a simple service plan and readings for households to lead together.
- Christingle service in church - There are resources and helpful ides to think through how a distanced service could work within your church.
- Christingle Trail - A QR trail which has been organised with Muddy Church that encourages people to get outside and explore while discovering the Christingle message. Click here.
Click here to visit their main website.
- Online - Live or pre-recorded straight to your school or community.
- At home - Sending bags or resources home to help people join in with an online service or celebrate in their household.
- In church
Making it missional:
- Offer it as a service for schools.
- Publicise you service in the community.
- Make it tactile. Build in the making of the Christingle into your service so the instructions and message come together.
- Consider offering it to a care home for the elderly or people with special needs nearby. It is tactile and interactive which can be really helpful.